Daily Herald Endorsed
Candidate for Village Trustee
Village Trustee since 2009
- Finance and Operations Committee
- Community Development Committee
- Personnel & Benefits Committee
- Administration Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Vice Chairperson
- Intergovernmental Committee
- Owner — Bedford Mortgage Corporation
- Loyola University — BA, Communications/Marketing
- Loyola University Graduate School of Business — MBA with specialization in Finance
- Meet Chicago Northwest second largest certified convention bureau in Illinois. First to have achieved the DMAP accreditation through Destination Marketing Association.
- Engage business owners and decision makers within our membership to identify current trends and needs of the business community and act when necessary.
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Lifetime Member Better Investing Organization
- Loan Originator
- Lions Club Member
- Sponsor of Itasca Men’s Softball Team
About the Candidate
Frank earned his undergraduate degree from Loyola University of Chicago majoring in
Communications with a specialization in Marketing. Following graduation, he worked for Leo
Burnett advertising agency in Chicago. While working for Leo Burnett, Frank decided to pursue his MBA at Loyola University Graduate School of Business in Chicago. In 1991 Frank graduated with his Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Finance.
After obtaining his MBA Frank worked for SC Funding, a division of GE Capital, a mortgage
banking firm in Chicago. It was during this time Frank realized his dream of entrepreneurship
and decided to start his own company. In 1993 Frank founded Bedford Mortgage Corporation, a residential and commercial mortgage company. Owning and operating his own business has afforded Frank the flexibility to become more involved with the community.
Frank is committed to preserving what makes Itasca a wonderful community and is excited to be a part of leading Itasca into the future with new and creative ideas. Frank has been an
actively engaged resident of Itasca since 1998. He has been married for 31 years and has four children. When he is not working Frank enjoys spending time with his family, camping,
astronomy, and working on his classic cars.