- Village Clerk, 2017 – Present
- Itasca Board of Fire and Police Commissioners
- Police Commissioner, 2016 – 2017
- Secretary, 1998 – 2016
- Itasca Historical Commission
- Secretary, 1998 – 2018
- 30-year resident of Itasca
- Itasca Historical Society — Board Member, Historical Tea Chair, Publicity Chair
- Itasca Business Council — Coordinator
- Itasca Weekly Column in Daily Herald Newspaper
- Lake Park Marching Board — Volunteer and Uniform Co-Chair
- Benedictine University, Enrollment Center Coordinator – Lisle, IL
- Support the functions of recruitment, admissions, and processing for prospective students
- Provide assistance to admitted students and families
- Municipal Clerks of DuPage County — Treasurer
- Municipal Clerks of Illinois
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- Municipal Clerks of Illinois — Registered Municipal Clerk (Spring 2021)
- Benedictine University — B.A. in Management (Spring 2021)
- College of DuPage — A.A.S. in Management
- College of DuPage — A.A.S. in Marketing
- College of DuPage — A.A.S. in General Studies
About the Candidate
My husband Bob Conidi and I have been residents of Itasca since 1991. Together we raised two daughters in Itasca, Kirstin Morris and Katie Conidi. Both daughters attended the Lutheran School of Saint Luke, Itasca School District 10, and Lake Park High School District 108. In addition, we are blessed with two grandchildren, Carter and Aubrey Scarpelli.
My history with the Village of Itasca began in 1996 as an accounts receivable clerk in the Clerk’s Office in old Village Hall. While working in the Clerk’s Office, I quickly became immersed in all things Itasca and took on administrative roles for the Itasca Board of Police and Fire Commissioners, Itasca Historical Commission, and Itasca Business Council; and wrote a weekly column in the Daily Herald about Itasca events, history, organizations, and residents.
Some of my proudest accomplishments with the Village of Itasca have been participating in the testing and hiring of patrol officer candidates, and coordinating the promotional process that enables Itasca’s police officers to earn the rank of sergeant. Other accomplishments are the first time I voted on an election ballot I certified through the election nomination process and achieving a library of 800+ sets of meeting minutes due to my commitment to attending that many village board, committee, and commission meetings over the years.
My community involvement outside of the Village of Itasca has involved serving as a board member, historical tea chair, and publicity chair for the Itasca Historic Society, volunteering as the uniform chair for the Lake Park Marching Band for more years than my daughter was in high school, and being an election judge for the DuPage County Election Commission.